Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Off to the Races!

We went to see the Horse Races at Colonial Downs so of course we had to wear our fancy hats!
I just ADORE Makayla and her dramatic little self!
(yes mom, i realize she is just like me... on that note... i'm sorry and you are an angel)



 Jordan was the best at picking out winning horses, then Oscar, than Makayla and I tied :-)
But we sure had fun watching them race by! The only bad part was they did the races on the inner track :-P So they were a little further away. But it didn't dampen our excitement! 
Oscar found his favorite way to watch the horses!

 And Makayla found hers! 


We had so much fun at our day at the track! 



3 comments:

  1. What fun! I have a few daughters who would LOVE to watch a horse race. :) This made me want to wear a big hat and sip a (virgin) mint julep.

    And your dress/boots getup is adorable. I need to be fancy like you. Branch out from the t-shirts and flip flops. Probably not today, but one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makayla's posing kills me. She is adorable!

    Where are you guys now? Maybe you should text me since everything seems kind of secretive. What is going on in your lives these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makayla is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete