Sunday, July 15, 2012

Flying Squirrels in Richmond

Another baseball game! This one was H-O-T!!!!
As evidenced by my kids already red cheeks, even though we just got to the stadium!



We saw Parker the Rally Pig again and spun the wheel for some prizes. Jordan got a baseball, the kids got little baseball cards and I got a Flying Squirrels Lunch box! Oscar promptly claimed my lunch box as his own though ;-)

It was so hot outside, we tried to do as much as possible to keep the kids cool, shading their faces, sprinkling water on them, going for lots of walks and yes, letting my son look like a little beach bum with his shirt undone. :-)


 It was free baseball shirt day at the Diamond, it was supposed to be for kids, but this is the smallest jersey they had! HUGE! It's ok though, we got one for the dress-up box and one to save for when they are older!

I love our family traditions of baseball in the summer! 

1 comment:

  1. But did the Flying Squirrels win?????

    (And the strawberry patch...I want one! Is there anywhere to do that in Seattle? It looks like you're with a really fun group this year.)

    ReplyDelete