Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo Booth




I love my kids. They make me smile every day. I was talking with some moms yesterday about the frustrations that come with being a stay-at-home mom and I said, "My kids just want to be with me ALL THE TIME!" Geez... if that is my biggest problem, I think I've got it pretty dang good :-) So what if I can't sit and read a book without little kids climbing into my lap asking me to read it out loud to them. Or if I can't take a shower with out one of them coming in and saying "whatcha doin' mama" or begging to jump in with me" Or make dinner without them under foot! The truth is, I love my kids and someday they won't be under my feet, I'll be under theirs. And I'll be the one begging to snuggle with them, or missing them climbing in my bed. I am trying to soak up every last second of toddlerhood before it's gone. I am trying to enjoy every second of the moments that they want to be with me. It's hard, I'm not saying it's all flowers and sunshine, but I am going to miss the rain as well as the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment