Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Last bit of Richmond (for a while...)

We found out that Nicole was coming to visit and the kids were SO excited we had to build a countdown chain so that the kids would stop asking every few minutes if she was there yet!
IMAG1318 photo IMAG1318.jpg


The adults got to go out on a date night to a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook right in front of you! I LOVED it! We had to bring our kids along with us, but they were super well-behaved so we even went out for dessert afterward at Cheesecake Factory! (tiramasu cheesecake is the BEST! my two favorite desserts in one! yes please!)
 photo IMAG1541.jpg


My friend Ashlie is THE BEST hair stylist I have ever known. She is one of the VERY few people I actually trust to cut my babies hair! And she did such a good job! Now if only we could make it out to Idaho every year for a hair cut from her!
 photo IMAG1546.jpg

I love summer and drawing with chalk outside :-)
 photo IMAG1523.jpg

 photo IMAG1524.jpg

This summer was SO FULL of friends! It was one of the best summers EVER!
 photo IMAG1550.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This is making me so excited for it to be summer again. Sidewalk chalk is definitely something we cannot do right now. There are no visible sidewalks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex gets excited about finishing first, too! I took your advice tonight and gave him a tiny bit of food and then he said he was still hungry so he got to eat fruit and then a treat. I was so happy. Hopefully it will work again. I guess we just need to get him in the habit of eating, not eating A TON! Thank you SO MUCH for your advice. Seriously. I think you were an answer to our prayers.

    Oh, and I just didn't look very pregnant because my coat was zipped. It won't zip anymore. I am HUGE! I've already gained 35 pounds.

    I remember your story about the stolen suitcase. That is devastating. I am so sorry. I can definitely say that I know how you feel... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a wisdom teeth poofiness picture!

    ReplyDelete