Thursday, April 11, 2013

Here come the Holidays!


Thanksgiving came and went so fast! We were so lucky to be near family this year and were invited to our cousin's house in Albany. They were so nice!
It was a long ride, and in the first little bit, Makayla threw up on herself and Oscar had an accident!
So their cute little clothes had to be changed when we first got there. 
Then they "fell" into the backyard pond and I had to change them AGAIN!
Luckily I had brought their pajamas for the car ride home, but that's what they wore for the rest of the day! Oops!
 photo IMAG2502.jpg


Our first snow storm was awesome! And we love our landlord/neighbors and their kids too!
They are so sweet to my kids and play in the fenced in backyard with them!
 photo IMAG2518.jpg


My birthday landed on Thanksgiving this year (which I really hate!) And for my birthday present, Jordan took the kids and I to New York City to go see Santa at Macy's.
 photo IMAG0424.jpg


Even though it was not "quite" as magical as when Jordan and I went when we were first married, but it was still SO much fun and the line was hilariously LONG!
 photo IMAG0425.jpg



 photo IMAG0426.jpg


We also went to the big Toys R Us and saw all the sites :-)
 photo IMAG0431.jpg


Both kids were pretty excited about the M&M store!
 photo IMAG0432.jpg


And Makayla loved riding the subway
 photo IMAG0435.jpg

 photo IMAG0438.jpg





We had some friends over to paper mache and paint some "Santa" boots. 
It was something Jordan and all of his siblings made in school when they were little and his mom still uses them as decoration. I love it!
 photo PC050004.jpg


Christmas Day was fun and we had a blast even though my kids were sick through that week. 
We had lots of presents, lots of fun and too many things happened for me to even remember them all!
 photo PC250014.jpg


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 photo PC250018.jpg



 photo PC250018.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment