Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swimming! Hooray!

This is a "then and now" picture. Swimming at 2 1/2 months old in Pensacola Fl. Makayla has LOVED the water since then. What a little cutie!

That was "then" this is "now"
The pool is finally open and we are definitely going to take advantage! Silly me though I keep forgetting to take pictures, but TODAY I remembered! So here are some cute shots of Makayla in her new swimsuit!
The story behind this adorable little suit from Gymboree: I saw it one day and completely fell in love with it! Hard to do because even though there are a LOT of really cute girl clothes and swimsuits, they don't always grab me like..."i've got to have it!" this one did however. But for those of you who shop at Gymboree, you know, things are WAY overpriced....until they go on sale for dirt cheap!
One day this winter I came home from work to find this laying on my bed with a not from my loving husband saying "Here's to a great summer!" Oh how I love that man of mine!
I seriously LOVE this floaty! She's had it ever since Pensacola Fl when she was 2 months old! And yes, she used it even then :-)
I have no clue what she was doing, just laying back and enjoying some sun I think.
Sunbathing and trying to take her sunglasses off before I can get a picture! Silly baby! I'm too fast!
She was so cute! Just chilling!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! The yellow stripes are adorable and the sunglasses are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunglasses crack me up. She is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, the story of jordan totally made my heart skip a beat. that is super sweet! good on ya', jordan!

    second, her chillin' on the chairs? priceless!! i so wish i was there w/ you to swim w/ our baby girl!

    ReplyDelete