Friday, November 27, 2009

our pool

So, I SHOULD be posting about Thanksgiving...but my camera is sitting on the table at my in-laws house, with my memory card inside, so I have no pictures HERE.
Suffice it to say, Thanksgiving was perfect and we had SO much fun! The food was great, the kids looked adorable and we all were able to relax!
Pictures tomorrow! (or whenever I get my camera back!)

NOW
here's a DIFFERENT kind of post for now.
Our really cool and wonderful indoor pool and hot tub!
(a definite selling point on choosing our apartment!)

Here's Makayla & Jordan in the hot tub
(super hot! that's why her feet are the only thing in there)
She loves the pool.
I love the pool.
And she is seriously so cute. I can't wait for her to learn to swim! (thanks for volunteering to teach her Aunt Nicole!) Now all we need is a life vest :-)

I love our apartments.
:-)
Can you feel the love?

1 comment:

  1. so, i am saddened to say that the tattoo artist who did my tat told me,"no pools or hot tubs for, at least, 6 weeks!" but, after those 6 weeks, i am free to feel the love of your apartment pool. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete