Friday, December 4, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

We got our Christmas pictures back! And when I say "we" I really mean "we" only got pictures of Makayla, because she really is the cutest!
:-)
I mean look at THAT face!
She was so cute during the whole process, and when we asked her to pose, she really tried SO hard to please us!
And the photographer was WONDERFUL. She would move and wait and try to snap quickly. Definitely good at working with children!
There were SO many to choose from!
Makayla agrees...
Who is cuter than this?

5 comments:

  1. She is SO lovely! So sweet-they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely lovely in those dresses. Dressing girls is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, the pig tails crack me up! it's like a double version of cindy lou who! that girl is too cute for words. i cannot believe how big she is. i can't wait to get your Christmas card this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! seriously when did she get so grown up? I LOVE her dresses she is just soo adorable. Even though I've only actually met Makayla once, I love her to death! :)

    ReplyDelete