Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mr. Paxton goes to Washington

 photo 5a4de5e5-9019-44f2-bbe2-e40f8f315457_zps68560118.jpg


Jordan's sister came to visit us when we were on the East Coast! 
She flew into Washington D.C.

What? I thought you were in Richmond?

Well.... we were, but about a week or so before Nicole came to visit our Richmond office closed and we moved to Fairfax, VA about 10 minutes away from Washington D.C.

See...
Here's the Jefferson monument across the water
 photo IMAG1680.jpg


The Martin Luther King Jr monument 
(The last time we were in DC was the year we got married and there was no MLK statue then!)
 photo IMAG1679.jpg



 photo IMAG1677.jpg


Us inside the Jefferson monument...
Uhm... I may have these photos backwards because this is daylight and the others are at night....
Oh well, I am sure that is fine ;-)
 photo IMAG1674.jpg


Random trip to Chuck E Cheese.
We scored these TOTALLY RADICAL shades! 
 photo IMAG1649.jpg


The thing that I love the most about DC...
ALL THE FREE THINGS!
Like the Smithsonian's! 
LOVE THEM!
Although Oscar slept through most of them though...
 photo IMAG1659.jpg



A little Wizard of Oz lovin'!
I was seriously obsessed with that show when I was a kid.
I could even quote the entire movie (commercials included!) before I was in Kindergarden!
 photo IMAG1664.jpg


Just look at my eyes light up over those ruby slippers! 
p.s. Dorothy has TINY feet!
 photo IMAG1671.jpg


And here we are at the dinosaur one!
(should I be using their proper names? hmmm...)
 photo 5eb1c51d-5cf3-43a1-9992-7e86798050c8_zpscf8e3d8b.jpg


Yep, Washington D.C. is definitely fun to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment